Prince Petroleum has been established in Leicester for over 50 years.
We are always interested in hearing from people who have relevant industry experience or an interest in working with us.
If you want to become part of a small, busy and friendly team, take a look at our Vacancies posted below or if there is no current position listed, please feel free to email your CV to email@example.com and we will contact you should a suitable position arise.
Position: (Rigid) Tanker Driver - Permanent Contract
Location: Our Distribution Depot at The Broughton Lodge Oil Depot‚ Station Road‚ Upper Broughton‚ Leicestershire LE14 3BH
Posted on: Tue 12 September 17
Salary: £36000 (Anticipated rate with Overtime working )
Closing date: Sat 30 September 17
**NEW VACANCY - TANKER DRIVER FULL TIME POSITION Based at: Broughton Lodge Oil Depot Station Road Upper Broughton, Leicestershire LE14 3BH We currently have a vacancy for a Tanker Driver making deliveries of petroleum products to commercial, agricultural and home-heat consumers throughout Leicestershire & Nottinghamshire. The successful applicant will be required to deliver our products in line with the delivery instructions and in a safe and conscientious manner ensuring our name and brand image is maintained at all times. The contract will include a three month probationary and training period, thereafter will be confirmed continuous, working a basic 40 hours per week Monday to Friday, with essential overtime as required - to include some Saturday working.
- To be fully compliant with all Prince operational procedures both at our depot and off site on customer premisis.
- To ensure the Company Name, products and services are held in the utmost regard
- To fully understand the products and services sold by the company
- Any other duty commensurate with the position as directed by the line manager.
Essential Criteria: All our Tanker Drivers are qualified professionals holding:
- Category C/C+E Licence
- Valid ADR Certificate, Minimum in tanks class 3
- Up to date CPC
- Extensive local knowledge of Leicestershire & Nottinghamshire road networks, Towns & Villages
- Good Health & Safety awareness
- Competitive rate of Pay - Significant overtime available available during periods of peak demand.
To apply, please download our application form or call David Prince on 0116 2661828
To apply, please download our application form.