For over 60 years Prince Petroleum have been a trusted supplier of home heating oil across the East Midlands.
To tackle climate change and achieve the UK’s net zero target, we need to plan for an eventual transition from fossil fuels to renewable heating oil alternatives.
The good news is you don’t need to buy an expensive new heating system to do that – dramatic reductions in your household emissions can be achieved simply by changing the type of fuel you use.
The liquid fuel heating industry is currently trialling a new product called Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil (HVO) to replace the heating oil you currently use.
The exciting development means that using liquid fuels to heat your home has a genuine future role in the UK.
Not only will this fit with the climate change policy and reduce carbon emissions, you can continue to heat your home using your existing boiler appliance and storage tank.
Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil (HVO) represents a reliable choice for Off grid consumers who currently heat their homes with Home Heating Oil. HVO provides a convenient and easy solution towards the ultimate goal of decarbonisation in the UK.
Thank you for your past and present business.
- Cleaner and greener – reduces your carbon emissions by almost 90% compared to existing heating oil
- Simple conversion process that can be conveniently done when your boiler is serviced or upgraded
- Usual cost of conversion around £500 (exact cost depends on system)
- Made from fossil free, certified sustainable waste materials
- You won’t notice the difference – runs just as efficiently as heating oil in your existing system and it’s odourless too
Find out more, visit www.futurereadyfuel.info
Interested? Find out more…
We hope to start the introduce the new fuel in 2022, subject to the completion of successful trials and obtaining government approval to use HVO as a heating fuel.
To register your interest, follow our progress and find out more, visit www.futurereadyfuel.info