(Rigid) Tanker Driver – Permanent Contract
Date Posted: Tuesday 12th September 2017
Salary: £36000 (Anticipated rate with Overtime working )
Description: We currently have a vacancy for a Tanker Driver making deliveries of petroleum products to commercial, agricultural and home-heat consumers throughout Leicestershire & Nottinghamshire. The successful applicant will be required to deliver our products in line with the delivery instructions and in a safe and conscientious manner ensuring our name and brand image is maintained at all times. The contract will include a three month probationary and training period, thereafter will be confirmed continuous, working a basic 40 hours per week Monday to Friday, with essential overtime as required - to include some Saturday working.
- To be fully compliant with all Prince operational procedures both at our depot and off site on customer premisis.
- To ensure the Company Name, products and services are held in the utmost regard
- To fully understand the products and services sold by the company
- Any other duty commensurate with the position as directed by the line manager.
- Category C/C+E Licence
- Valid ADR Certificate, Minimum in tanks class 3
- Up to date CPC
- Extensive local knowledge of Leicestershire & Nottinghamshire road networks, Towns & Villages
- Good Health & Safety awareness
- Competitive rate of Pay - Significant overtime available available during periods of peak demand